ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION 4B
Monday, April 28, 2014, 7 p.m.
Metropolitan Police Department, 4th District Station, 6001 Georgia Ave., NW
Background information on many of these items is available on ANC 4B’s web page, ANC4B.org
1. Call To Order
2. Roll Call
3. Consideration of the Agenda
4. Community Concerns
This is the time for questions or statements about the issues on the agenda or other issues of concern. Please limit your statement or question to two minutes. There may not be time in the rest of the agenda for community comment.
5. Presentation: Ms. Kaya Henderson, Chancellor, D.C. Public Schools, regarding Coolidge High School
6. Presentation: Status of Walter Reed Project and Construction of Engine 22 Firehouse
7. Presentation: District Department of Transportation – Status of Cedar/Blair intersection and Old Takoma Corridor Period Street Lighting
8. Recommendation Vote: Restrictions on Contributions to Political Candidates
9. DDOT Public Space Occupancy Permit Application – 5924 Chillum Place NE – New construction of porch, walkway to porch and driveway entrance
10. Approval Vote: Settlement Agreement with Nile Market, 7815 Georgia Avenue N.W.
11. Treasurer’s Report
12. Approval Vote: Minutes of February 24, 2014 Regular Public Meeting
NEXT MEETING: Monday, May 26, 2014 7:00 PM
Contact your Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner:
ANC 4B01 Sara Green (829-8802, ANCSaraGreen@yahoo.com): ANC 4B02 Faith Wheeler (882-7565, firstname.lastname@example.org): ANC 4B03 Fred Grant (288-6016,email@example.com):ANC 4B04 Brenda Parks (291-2557, firstname.lastname@example.org); ANC 4B05 Brenda Speaks (506-5632); ANC 4B06 Ron Austin (369-0331, RonaldA20@gmail.com); ANC 4B07 Judi Jones(291-6282, email@example.com): ANC 4B08 Yvonne Jefferson (529-3887, firstname.lastname@example.org): ANC 4B09 Douglass Sloan (291-6282, 4B09@anc.dc.gov)
For More Information, Including Documents, Community Links and Office Hours,
Go To ANC4B.info
PLEASE SEE OTHER SIDE
- The Meeting Agenda will be made public one week prior to the meeting.
- All cell phones & pagers must be switched to "silent" during the meeting.
- Only elected Commissioners are permitted to sit at the Commissioners’ meeting table. Members of the public may not approach the Commissioners’ meeting table or engage Commissioners while sitting at the table in individual conversations while the meeting is in session. Any document or other item to be provided to Commissioners will be placed in a collection box at the entrance to the meeting room. The ANC 4B Staff Assistant will collect and distribute to Commissioners any such documents or other items.
- Commissioners and the public attending the meeting are obliged and expected to maintain order, and to speak and behave in a civil and respectful manner. The Chair will recognize and call on constituents and Commissioners who raise their hands to speak. The Chair will use her discretion to maintain order and enforce the meeting rules.
- Constituents will be called on in random order, to allow as many to speak at least once as time permits. Due to time constraints, a second opportunity to speak may not be available.
- Questions and comments regarding agenda items must be relevant to the subject under discussion. Comments or questions not relevant to the agenda item under consideration shall be ruled out of order by the Chair.
- The public attending may ask one question and one follow-up question during the Q&A period.
- During the time allotted for Community Concerns, the public attending may address any issue of concern of which the Commission should be aware. Any member of the public making a comment or expressing a concern shall be limited to three minutes. Disorderly persons who do not cooperate with the rulings of the Chair shall be asked to leave the meeting. The Chair, or her designee, may call for police assistance to maintain and enforce order.
- We will set time limits for each speaker and each agenda item.
- Following presentations, Commissioners will ask questions, followed by questions from the public attending.
- The Sergeant at Arms will monitor time limits and push the agenda.
- NOTE: This meeting may be tape-recorded.
Get more information, including community and government links, at www.anc4b.org