Meeting Date: April 1, 2015
Uploaded on: March 29, 2015
ANC 6C Planning, Zoning, and
Economic Development Committee
April 1, 2015 7:00 pm
Capitol Hill Medical Center/Kaiser Permanente
700 Second St. NE (2nd & G NE)
1. Call to order/approval of agenda
2. 333 F St. NE (BZA 18981) – Application of Frances Raskin pursuant to 11 DCMR § 3104.1 for a special exception under § 223, not meeting the lot occupancy requirements under § 403.2, to allow the construction of a two-story rear addition to an existing one-family dwelling in the CAP/R-4 District at premises 333 F Street, N.E. (Square 779, Lot 161). Representative: Jennifer Fowler. Hearing on April 21, 2015. [ANC 6C04]
3. 400 K St. NE (BZA 18979) – Application of Tiblez Adal pursuant to 11 DCMR § 3103.2, for a variance from the nonconforming structure requirements under § 2001.3, to allow a substantially-completed two-story carriage house to be adaptively restored as an artist studio in the R-4 District at premises 400 K Street N.E. (Square 806, Lot 44). Representative: Toye Bello. Hearing on April 21, 2015. [ANC 6C06]
4. 300-320 M St. NE (ZC 14-19) (non-voting) – Informational presentation by M Street Development Group, LLC & Square 772 Development Group, LLC on a consolidated PUD & related map amendment from C-M-1 to C-3-C, 300-320 M St. NE (Sq. 772, Lots 1, 2, 6, 7 19, 801 & 802). Representative: Berk Shervin. [ANC 6C06]
5. 510 H St. NE (ZC 14-14) – Application of Jemal’s CDC, LLC for a consolidated planned unit development ("PUD") and related zoning map amendment from the HS-H/C-2-A District to the HS-H/C-2-B Zone District for property located at 501 H Street, N.E. (Square 833, Lot 47) (the "Property").
The proposed project is a mixed-use residential development with retail uses on the cellar, first, and second levels. Approximately 17,562 square feet of gross floor area and approximately 7,856 square feet of cellar floor area will be devoted to retail uses. Approximately 30,475 square feet of gross floor area will be devoted to residential uses, comprised of 28 units (plus or minus three units). No less than eight percent of the residential gross floor area will be devoted to affordable housing, with 50% of the affordable units devoted to low-income households and 50% of the affordable units devoted to moderate-income households. The project will have an overall density of 4.90 floor area ratio (“FAR”) and a maximum height of 77 feet, 5 inches, as permitted in the HS-H/C-2-B Zone District. Six compact parking spaces will be provided at the rear of the Property. Representative: Paul Millstein. Hearing on May 14, 2015. [ANC 6C05]
6. 410 E St. NE (__) – Application of DC DGS to construct a trash enclosure in public space; to expand the recreation area abutting F St. and to regrade that area so as to increase the height of the F St. retaining wall; and for other related work. Representative: Sarah Hasselman. Hearing TBD. [ANC 6C04]
7. Proposed penthouse regulation amendments (ZC 14-13) – Review of proposed Office of Planning text amendments to use, height, and area limitations on penthouse structures. Hearing on April 30, 2015.
Our meetings are open to the public and residents are encouraged to attend.